BH Cosmetics

BH Cosmetics Summer Makeup

Betsy Johnson

Betsey Johnson

E-shop

18 Ιουν 2013

Beach make up!!!

Face: Apply my foundation using a sigma F-60.
         Conceal my eyes.
         Powder my face using a sigma F-30.
        Contour my face using a sigma F-40.


Eyes: Line your upper lashline with a black eyepencil, apply a brown/gold eyeshadow all over the lid add black mascara.


Cheeks: Apply a coral shade blush using a sigma F-40.

Lips:Apply a lip blam.


Products:
Foundation: MUA undress your skin illuminating foundation.
Concealer: MUA undress your skin radiant under eye concealer.
Powder:MUA undress your skin highlighting powder.
Bronzer: MUA mosaic bronzer shade 2.
Blusher: MUA new blusher shades in lolly.
Lip balm: MUA love heart lip balm in sweet kiss.
Mascara: Elf studio waterproof lengthening& volumizing mascara.
Eye pencil: ELF studio waterproof eyeliner crayon.
Eyeshadow: MUA undress me too palette

Brushes: Travel kit make me classy
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Make_Me_Classy_Travel_Kit_p/tkblk.htmClick=59293

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.