BH Cosmetics

BH Cosmetics Summer Makeup

Betsy Johnson

Betsey Johnson

E-shop

19 Μαρ 2013

An easy and quick make up.

Face:  Apply my foundation using a sigma F-60.
               Conceal my eyes.
               Powder my face using a sigma F-30.
               Contour my face using a sigma F-40.


Eyes: Line the upper lashline and the down outter part with a black pencil liner and smudge it using a sigma E-30. Apply black mascara. Fill in the brows.


Cheeks: Apply a pink blush using a sigma F-50.


Lips: Apply a pink/red lip lacquer.


Products:
Foundation: Garnier BB cream.
Concealer: Garnier BB cream roll on.
Powder: Rimmel clear complexion.
Bronzer: Rimmel match perfection bronzer.
Blush: Rimmel match perfection blush.
Eye pencil: Rimmel scandaleyes shadow stick in blackmail.
Mascara: Rimmel volume flash x10 waterproof.
Brow pencil: Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil.
Lip Laquer: Rimmel Apocalips lip laquer in stella.

Brushes:
Make me cool Essential kit: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Sigma_12_Brush_kit_Make_me_Cool_Aqua_p/ckc04.htmClick=59293

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.