BH Cosmetics

BH Cosmetics Summer Makeup

Betsy Johnson

Betsey Johnson

E-shop

7 Μαΐ 2012

natural cat eye look

Face: I applied my clinique even better foundation on ivory with my real techniques stippling brush.For concealer i used my MAC studio finish concealer in NW20.Powder my face with the Laura Mercier translucent powder with my real techniques powder brush.

Eyes:Apply bootycall (from naked 2 palette) with a MAC 217 brush all over the lid and through the brow bone.I create a thick line with a cat eye flick( used bobbi brown gel liner in black ink, chanel ultra fine eyeliner brush).Lined my waterline with MAC PRO - chromagraphic pencil - NC15/NW20. I mixed the bobbi brown steel and mahogany and put a little underneath my eye.Applied my MAX FACTOR false lash  effect mascara.Fill in my brows with MAC Eyebrows lingering.

Cheeks: I Applied the 17 blush powder-china pink with my real techniques blush brush.

Lips: Lined my lips with No7 Perfect Lips Pencil-Nude and applied the Estee Lauder crystal baby.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.